Wednesday, December 24, 2008

untitled Christmas blog

I am down to my last 5 m&m's. Green, yellow, yellow, blue, blue.

These will last.

I didn't realize I would be in the sweetest Best Western ever on Christmas eve, so I didn't even think to bring my swimming suit to Oklahoma. If I had that everything would be different right about now. I would be soakin' it up in a hot tub with my soul mate. Or maybe with my 5 m&m's.

I spent most of the day in a car today, and I am okay with that. 
  • I don't get car sick.
  • I had a great playlist going.
  • My great-grandpa kept me company.
  • I worked on a second ankle warmer.
We arrived in Chickasha, Oklahoma at 6 at night, only to find my brother leaning over a toilet, puking some kind of nasty. He is okay, just not feeling too great. So we ate some pork roast while he slept in the bathroom. He sleeps with his eyes half-open too. That is creepy.

I am down to 4. Green, yellow, yellow, blue.

I spent some time with the family after dinner then head out to Best Western room 114. Christmas Eve at its finest.

But hey, at least we have a place to stay. My aunt has a house full of her kids and granddaughters. So I am glad to be in an "Inn" (for christmas wit purposes).

This past Sunday at Jacob's Well the pastor talked about Joseph's role in Jesus' birth. He really brought up some great points I hadn't thought much about. I suggest taking a listen once they put it on their website.

Green, yellow, blue.

The hotel is essentially empty. I think I could get away with some Christmas Morning skinny dipping. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tulsa. too much mexican food. 5 bowel movements in 1 hour. new years eve. :(

Josh said...

Excellent post...your writing is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

heyyya.
i made one of these things and it is rather confusing.

oh and i love m&m's. and this post.