Wednesday, December 10, 2008

indie movies suck

I am at work from 4:30 until 11 today. Today's event is an "indie film festival". I hate that it is called that. I know there are people here because it is called "indie film festival". They could care less what movies are playing. The movies are supposed to be good, too. They are called: In Bruges, Brick, and I'm Not There. I am not in a movie watching mood. Especially not an indie movie.

I watched Eagle vs. Shark over the past few days through Netflix on my computer. (Which it rules now that it is Mac compatible.) But it sucked. 2 and a half stars. Tops.

I'm gonna go get paid to poop now.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the feeling of earning money while deficating. great feeling.

this is the blog that i really use. illbred@wordpress.com

-jeff