Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Refresh

What if after I graduate, I were to just leave Missouri move somewhere?

I would save up enough money to live for 6 months or so until I find a steady job, and just go.

I have lived in Missouri my entire life and I have always wanted to explore what the world has to offer, and what better way to do so than by going to uncharted territory and living. Enjoy life, meet new people, and work in a bike shop, restaurant, or recording studio.

I want to be adventurous and live.


I would be okay with Portland, Oregon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

moving to denver was the hardest, but best thing we've done. we're glad to be coming back to kc, for sure, but being off on our own was soooo necessary...

Chase Castor said...

I don't want to do the normal after college thing....

Portland!

Anonymous said...

you should be more than okay with portland oregon. do it. ill see you there friend.

Anonymous said...

i am getting out of here after i graduate, for sure. it's really not that unfathomable. anything is possible my friend. who the hell wants to spend their life in lee's summit with such a big world out there? i'm chicago bound in a year and five months. mark my words!

joshuastewart said...

I support this move