Friday, April 10, 2009

Kansas City Missouri Photo Enforcement Program

Can eat my shorts!

On March 29th, 2009 at 5:18 PM at the intersection of West 39th Street and Southwest Trafficway, White Lightning was caught red handed.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Driving to Jacobs Well one Sunday night with Lisa, I obviously ran a red light. I now owe Uncle Sam a Benjamin by the end of May.

What happened to being able to break the law and get away with it? Now everywhere I drive I am going to be scared Big Brother is going to catch me breaking the rules.

It reminds me of this episode of Arrested Development.
Gob kidnaps his dad and holds up a picture of Michael as he runs the red light. Michael then gets accused of both running the red light and kidnapping his father, a convict.

Image 4

Image 5

2 comments:

AcadeMama said...

I had the same things happen to me...don't tell my husband, he still doesn't know ;)

Bowles said...

did that add a point on your record?